How to change cursor for your desktop?
- Download and save the cursor file (in zip file format) from
the web site.
- Unzip the cursor file into a new folder by using Winzip (if
you don't have Winzip installed in your PC, you can download it from the Software section
of this web site).
- Go to "Start" menu
- Choose "Setting" option.
- Choose "Control Panel" option. A Control Panel
window pops up.
- Double click on the "Mouse" Icon. A "Mouse
Properties" window appears.
- Click on the "Effects" tab at the top to bring that
page to the front. A list of generic options for your pointer appears.
- Select the "Browse" button.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the file to.
- Select the cursor you want.
- Click the "OK" button.