How to set ICQ Skin for your ICQ?
- Make sure that you have installed ICQ and ICQ Plus in your PC.
(You can download these two software from "Software" section of this web site.)
- Download and save the ICQ Skin file (.zip) which you like from
the web site. DO NOT unzip the file.
- Click the little "+" on the top right of ICQ
browser. A white window pops up.
- Click the "Plus" button on the bottom of the white
window. The window shows up your current setting.
- Click the "Import" button.
- Navigate to the folder contains the zip file of the skin that
you've just downloaded.
- Select the zip file.
- Click the OK button. Your settings
screen should now show a preview of the new skin
- Click the OK button. Now you have your new