How to set Winamp Skin for your Winamp?
- Make sure you have installed Winamp in your PC. (You can
download it from the "Software" section in this web site.)
- Download and save the Winamp Skin file (.zip) which you like
from the web site. DO NOT unzip the file.
- Right click with your mouse somewhere on the "body"
of your Winamp Browser. A menu would pop up.
- Select the option "Skin". A window "Winamp -
Preferences" pops up.
- In the window, click on the option "Skin Browser".
- Click the button "Set Skins Directory".
- Navigate to the directory where you have the skins you want.
- Click the OK button. All the name of the Winamp skin in this
directory would be displayed.
- Choose the skin you want.
- Click the button "Close". Now you have your new